(less than 750ml): HK$300 per bottle
(750ml): HK$500 per bottle
(1.5L): HK$800 per bottle
Reservations are ONLY accepted through our online booking system.
We do NOT accept reservations via phone, e-mail or social media platforms.
Reservation must be guaranteed by a credit card. Reservations changed or cancelled within 48 hours of the booking date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Reservations will only be held for 30 minutes past the time of booking.
Service can be held for up to 45 minutes if a reservation party is not complete.
Changes and Cancellations
Reservations can be amended or cancelled with 48-hour notice prior to the reservation date.
Reservations changed or cancelled within 48-hours, late arrivals (30 minutes or more after the reservation time) are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. (International transaction fees may apply). If the cancellation is within 24 hours of the reservation, the credit card will be charged full ($1288) per person on the reservation. We reserve the right to charge a party in full if the reservation is amended, modified, or cancelled within 24 hours. Please call the restaurant or whatsapp the restaurant line directly for further inquiries.
Flip flops, sandals, and slippers are not permitted. Gentlemen are refrained from wearing any shoes that expose the feet, and sleeveless shirts.
Private Dining and Special Events
For private dining events and customised event menus, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome to dine with us at Cultivate.
- Cultivate reserves the right to cancel or change reservations.
- All dishes are unavailable for take-away due to food safety concerns.
- No outside food or drink allowed. Outside desserts are not permitted, but please contact our team via email for special occasion requests.
- No pets allowed.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change your booking due to unforeseen circumstances, extreme weather conditions or accidents.
- In order to maintain a good dining experience for all of our guests, we ask that all mobile phones be silenced and flash photography disabled.